The Mark Andy range of flexographic label manufacturing equipment forms the core of our business. SArepco are one of Mark Andy’s oldest distributors having sold Mark Andy flexographic presses in Southern Africa for over 30 years. Besides the Mark Andy equipment SArepco offer a wide range of auxiliary converting equipment and are capable of setting up complete manufacturing plants for the narrow web flexo printing, digital printing and the converting industry.
Products supplied and distributed by SArepco
- Mark Andy narrow web flexo presses
- Rotoflex inspection, slitter rewinders
- GEW UV and LED curing systems
- GSE Dispensing for ink colour matching
- Heaford plate mounting machines
- Karlville shrink label converting machinery
- Alphasonics anilox roll cleaners
- KTI butt splicing and turret rewinding equipment
- Orion flexo plate washers
- Digital Print Inc. Variable data ink jet numbering and coding solutions
- Rhyguan converting equipment
- Unilux Xenon and LED strobe lights
- Telstar for custom engineering including hot foiling units
- KDS Visi-tech web inspection systems
- Graymills ink pumping and filtration equipment
- Sandon anilox rolls and sleeves for all flexo presses
- Rotometrics print and magnetic cylinders
- Fernite doctor blades for all flexo presses
- LUSTER 100% Print quality inspection system
Mark Andrews the founder of Mark Andy Inc. USA started his small flexographic printing press business in 1946. The first machines he made were for printing onto “sticky tape”. These machines were modified when Stan Avery (founder of Avery Dennison) came to Mark with his “invention”, pre-glued material stock in roll form, today known as self-adhesive or pressure sensitive labels.
76 years on Mark Andy Inc. USA are still world leaders in the narrow web printing and converting industry. Mark Andy has the widest range of printing and converting equipment from any one manufacturer. Their range of machinery ranges from a plain label converting system right up to the Performance/Versa Max range of presses often 12 colours or more and up to a 26” web width. Over 50% of the production is exported making them a true global player.
Mark Andy embraces new technology such as servo drive which has become standard on the range of Evolution, Performance and Hybrid ink jet presses.
The Mark Andy range of equipment has diversified from a basic “label & tag” machinery into all sorts of narrow web printing capable of handling multiple substrates such as thin films for the flexible packaging and shrink sleeves right up to board materials for the manufacture of folding cartons.
The “Hybrid Digital”range of combo inkjet/flexo presses were launched in 2016 and have since become a real winner.